MJ, 18, f and I love cute and gross shit.→
MJ, 18, f and I love cute and gross shit.→
Comic about slurs, published in the Galago magazine last summer.
And this is really how it is. Instead of placing the onus on us and asking why we don’t say anything, ask yourselves instead why you don’t think it’s a problem that it goes unchecked.
Putting on makeup is such a spiritual experience I watch myself go from a 3 to a 9 right in front of my mirror I love it
no, if you are putting on makeup, I don’t care who you are or what you look like, you go from about a 10 to 1
keep talking shit you gonna go from a basic ass 2 to a 6-feet-under
THE TRUTH OF NATIVE AMERICANS BEFORE THE GENOCIDE
Gotta put this on blast.
We never needed a white savior.
I hate this country.
What I learned from this video:
- 100 million Native Americans died at the hands of white colonists
- Instead of planting crops the colonists spent their days digging random holes in the ground looking for gold. They started starving and dug up Indian corpses to eat. They took Indian prisoners and forced them to teach the colonists how to farm
- Native Americans had massive cities with tens of thousands of well constructed houses, intricate water canals and large merchant areas.
- The Native Americans used soaps, deodorants and breath sweeteners while colonists never bathed or even took of their clothes
- There was a delousing policy with the mantra Nits create Lice; nits being Native American babies, so their goal was to kill every Indian, including babies
- In the 1700’s 80% of the Federal Budget went towards eradicating the Native American population so they could take their developed farmland
- Colonists leaders went town after town killing men women and children under the approval of George Washington
- "Pursue Indians to extermination" -Thomas Jefferson
- California governor (1849-1851): “extermination must continue to be waged until the Indian becomes extinct”
The main factor which prevented Native American extinction was the fact they were used for slave labor. The most prized Native Americans were young girls who were said to be valued for labor and lust (that one white dude in your ethnic studies class that says he’s 1/36th Cherokee?)
In modern times children were forced into Indian Boarding Schools whose goal was to “Kill the Indian in them”. It was federal policy. They were beaten if they used their native tongue, they were forced to dress and style their hair like whites
This country was literally built on terrorism and mass murder. White people are savage terrorists.
Until, this is taught in schools everywhere- “history class” is merely a racism propaganda course.
if you work at a sex shop is it still nsfw
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Were you born to raise hell? The biggest thing since World War III? If so, maybe you should contribute to my upcoming fanzine for the animated cult classic Rock & Rule!
Possible submission ideas include:
- Character portraits
- Illustrations and comics inspired by the film or your experience with the film
- Short essays, poetry, and other written works
- Anything else that can fit onto an 8.5” x 11” sheet of paper folded in half. Think you can design a papercraft Mok? Great! I wish you well on your hellish journey of discovery.
It’s an open field. Just keep the content PG-13ish (if you feel your idea is on the upper edge of that threshold, please ask anyway!).
Since this is fan work, it’s not a paid gig. Every contributor gets a high-res PDF to print off and independently sell at conventions/zine fairs/expos/etc. if they so choose. It won’t be sold online. This is just for fun!
HOW TO SUBMIT
If you’re interested, please contact krisjacque AT gmail DOT com with your idea. If you want to do a character portrait, weigh in early. I don’t want to wind up with nothing but pictures of Mok!
Images/comics should be roughly 6.5” x 8.5” at 300 DPI, minimum. Grayscale or B/W lineart only.
Deadline is November 15, 2014.
rest in fucking pieces
I don’t even blaze. But this is the realest shit.
change.org just sent me a petition to demand that the US name a warship after Harvey Milk and if that isn’t the most succinct example of the way queer advocacy has been coopted by neoliberalism and the military-industrial complex, bless me I don’t know what is.